Dr. Arifuddin Ahmed
Associate Professor, Psychiatry
- MBBS – NTR university of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- Internship: Princess Esra Hospital, Deccan college of Medical Sciences
- MD – NTR university of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. Arifuddin Ahmed have successfully managed cases of stress, adjustment disorder, depression
- anxiety, ocd, psychosomatic problems, drug problems, psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder,
- delirium, disorders related to child psychiatry and other psychiatric conditions, through
- psychopharmacological as well as psychotherapy(counselling).
- Good experience in consultation liaison psychiatry.
- Years of Experience: 25 years
- Psychological evaluation of couples attending the infertility clinic in a tertiary care, teaching hospital.
International journal of current research and academic review; 2014;2(2):- 133-147.
- Mental health conditions – A mini review.
International journal of recent scientific research; vol 05; (November 2014).
- A study of psychiatric morbidity in patients attending the medical gastroenterology unit in a teaching hospital.
International journal of Indian Psychology; Vol 3, Iss 4, No 68, pg 223-237.
- Psychiatric Morbidity in Postpartum Women in Hyderabad.
Scientific Journal of Depression & Anxiety.2017; Vol 1, Iss 1 pg 023-027
- A study on the prevalence of perceived stress and coping strategies in parents of intellectually
disabled children. International Journal of Psychology, Vol 12, Iss 1 pg 22-26