Dr. Altaf Naseem
Professor & HOD, PATHOLOGY
- M.D. – (1980-1984) – JJM Medical College, Davangeree, Mysore University
- M.B.B.S. – (1975-1980) – M.R. Medical College, Gulbarga, Dharwad University
- Zonal CME Conducted – Deccan College of Medical Sciences , NTR University,
- Annual conference of IAPM AP state Chapter-mamta Medical college, Khamam – (12th-13th September 2015),
- TSIAPM – Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad – (10th -11th September 2016),
- TSIAPM- Mediciti College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (9th-10th October 2017) & many more.
- Years of Experience: 31 years
- “Calcifying Giant cell tumor of tendon sheath mimicking as a Epidermoid cyst” International Journal of Medical App Scs – (Dr. Atiya Begum, Dr. Mustafa K, Dr. Mohiuddin, Dr. Rayesuddin, Dr. Zakia)
- “Dowling Degos Disease: A clinicopathological study” – Indian Journal of Pathology, Research and Practice Volume 6, No. 4 December 2017 – (Dr. Atiya Begum, Dr. Supriya, Dr. SyedaNaushaba)
- “Abnormal uterine bleeding: Role of sonography and histopathology in endometrial study with emphasis on the organic causes”- Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology, June 2018 – (Dr. Atiya Begum, Dr. M Supriya)
- “Young Immunocompetent individual positive for HistoplasmaCapsulatum on Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid Cytology” – (Dr. Atiya Begum, Dr. Afsar Nabila, Dr. MaseeraZareen, Dr. Idrees Akhtar Afroze).