Dr. Fatima Razvi
- DCP/DAP pulse therapy / biological (rituximab) therapy of vesiculobullous diseases
- Cosmetic therapy &Dermatosurgery– chemical peels, acne scars, PRP therapy
- CO2 LASER
- PUVA / NBUVB Phototherapy
- Years of Experience: 29 years
Fellowship – MNAMS
- Vaidya Ratna Award
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL)
- Indian Association Leprologists (IAL)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Haneef NS, Razvi F, Kumar BYP, Nikhat. A retrospective study of duration of phase I of dexamethasone- cyclophosphamide pulse therapy in pemphigus patients. J Evolution Med Dent Sci 2017;6:1575-7.
- Chakraborty D, Haneef NS, Razvi F, Kumar BYP, Fatima N, Koganti NC, Zubair MA. A case report showing coexistence of two autoimmune diseses- psoriasis and vitiligo. J Med Allied Sci 2017;7(2):114- 7.
- Zubair MA, Haneef NS, Razvi F, Kumar BYP, Fatima N, Koganti NC. Report of three rare cases of Dowling Dego’s disease. J Med Allied Sci 2017;7(2):122-5.