Dr. Altaf Naseem
- MBBS – Grant medical College, Mumbai
- DPM – Mumbai
- MD – Mumbai University
- De-addiction Psychiatry, Consultation liaison psychiatry, General Psychiatry
- Years of Experience: 22 years
- Vice President and President elect Indian psychiatric society Telangana state branch.
- Past Vice President Hyderabad Psychiatric society.
- Past Hon Gen Secretary Indian association of private psychiatry.
- Convenor Media and mental health subcommittee IPS national.
- Co convenor doctors for doctors IMA national.
- Member Academic council IMA Telangana state.
- Immediate past Hon Gen secretary Indian Psychiatric Society Telangana state branch
- Past Hon Secretary Hyderabad Psychiatric society,
- Scientific committee chairman and JT Secretary IMA Hyderabad city branch.
- Co chairperson website committee IPS South Zonal branch
- Assistant editor Telangana journal of Indian medical association.
- President HGH residency owners association.
- Past General secretary Grant medical college students association.
- Reviewer various state and national journal.
- Recipient National President Award IMA 2017-18.
- IMA Telangana state president award 2020-21.
- Various oration awards. AK Naik best paper award winner.
- – Publications in various national and international journals.
- Peer Reviewer various national and international journals.
- Nasirabadi, Minhaj & Kamat, Gauri & Shah, Nilesh. (2002). Use of faradicstimuli in a case of
recurrent hystericial aphonia. Indian journal of psychiatry. 44. 380-1.
- Gawde, Nilesh & Nasirabadi, Minhaj & Shah, Nilesh & Nagaonkar,Shashikant. (2013).
Psychiatric morbidity in an urban slum of Mumbai: Cross sectional study. Asian journal of psychiatry. 6. 478-82. 10.1016/j.ajp.2013.05.005.
- Kodakandla, Krishna & Nasirabadi, Minhaj & Shahid Pasha, Mohammed.(2016). Attitude of
Interns towards Mental illness and Psychiatry: A study from two medical colleges in South India. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 22. 10.1016/j.ajp.2016.06.008
- Nasirabadi M, Kodakandla K. Plica Neuropathica- a case report. Telangana Journal of
- Subramanyam AA, Somaiya M, Shankar S, Nasirabadi M, Shah HR, Paul I,Ghildiyal R. Psychological Interventions for Dissociative disorders. Indian journal of psychiatry. 2020 Jan;62(Suppl 2):S280.