Dr. Rajashekar Reddy G
Professor & HOD Cardilogy
- Interventional Cardiology European Society of Cardiology :Heart Failure Association
- M.B.B.S : JIPMER, Pondicherry : July1992 – Dec 1997
- M.D. : (Internal medicine) – PGIMER, Chandigarh : July1998 – June 2001
- D.M. : (Cardiology) – NIMS, Hyderabad : Feb 2002 – Feb 2005
Interventional Cardiologist with expertise in:
- Pracutaneous coronary interventions
- Including complex PCI
- Primary PCI Pacemakers
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Years of Experience: 25 years
- JIPMER – Nationwide MBBS Entrance examination, 1992 – 6th rank
- Certificate of Honour in Biochemistry for the year 1992 – 1993.
- Certificate of Honour in Microbiology for the year 1994 – 1995.
- The Indian Psychiatry Society (south zone) Endowment Prize – 1995.
- O.H. Hussain Kuthoos Maricar Endowment Prize in Cardiology – 1997.
- PGIMER – Nationwide MD/MS Entrance examination, 1998 – 4th rank.
- AIIMS, Delhi examination– Nationwide MD/MS Entrance, 1998 – 7th rank.
- NIMS, Hyderabad – DM Entrance (Cardiology), 2001 – 1st
- Reddy GR et al Clinical outcomes of switching Antiplatelet therapy from prasugrel to Clopidogrel after 3-6 months of Percutaneous Coronary intervention with DES: A comparatative. Indian Heart J Interv 2018: 1:35-9.
- Gurrala RR, Unni VK et al A comparatative study of efficacy of metroprolol and Ivabradine in acute ST elevation myocardial infarction patients. Int J Res Med Sc, 2019, 7
- Reddy GR, Rao KL et al Myeloperoxidase variants ( at SNP – 463 GIA ) and the risk of CAD: A case control study. Indian J of Applied ⁰Res; 2016, 6 : 14-5.
- Raheem MA, Siraj M, Reddy GR et al A Comparative analysis of serum malondialdehyde levels as a marker of oxidation stress in Acute myocardial infarction cases with and without T2DM. Int J of Advanced Res (2016) , 6
- RR Gurrala, VMB Alla et al. Occult Left ventricular dysfunction diagnosed by myocardial performance index in patients with limb girdle muscle dystrophy: A case control study Int J Angiol. 2007, 16 (14): 139-142